So here you go, Kubrick for free users based on S2 and Smooth Sailing.
- Go to the Customize Journal page.
- Under Basics, select the New System (S2) style system.
- Under Look and Feel, select the Smooth Sailing layout.
- Under Custom Options, click on Custom CSS. Select No for all 3 questions. Copy the following under Custom Stylesheet:
- The stylesheet validates as CSS but it is by no means clean. I'll try to clean up the clutter some other time hehe.
- The main text area is set at 500 pixels. Having images wider than that will ruin the layout in IE. Either a) use LJ-cuts or b) get Firefox :)
- I tested this using Firefox and IE only so I have no idea how this looks in other browsers.
- Images are hosted at TinyPic and downtimes may occur sporadically.
- Under your User Info, make sure you have something written under "Journal Subtitle" (even a blank space will do) or else the menu will "float."
- The main text area is set at 500 pixels. Having images wider than that will ruin the layout in IE. Either a) use LJ-cuts or b) use another browser :)